A few highlights from NYE! It was a very happy start to the new year!!
Although my blog has only been live for a couple months now, I thought I would share with you the posts (and pages) that were the most popular so far this year. Some are a little out of “season,” but I think you will still find them all enjoyable.
Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and has encouraged me to keep writing. I am so thankful for friends and family like y’all. It has been a busy, fun and reflective time. I hope that my content continues to encourage, challenge and bring a smile to your face in this next year. Happy New Year!!
- My Story — By far my most popular post! I’m so thankful to have gotten a chance to share my testimony with y’all!
- Book List — All of the books I read in 2014.
- Wish List: The Bucket Bag — Clearly bucket bags are as popular as I thought if everyone wants to read about them.
- Gift Guide: Gifts for Him — Guys can be hard to shop for.
- Gift Guide: White Elephant Gifts — White Elephants are even harder to shop for.
- Winter Favorites at Trader Joe’s — Looks like I have some Trader Joe’s fans!
- Friendsgiving: What’s Your Word? (Part One) — Sharing about my Friendsgiving tradition of naming one word to describe the year.
- Resolutions: Part Two B — My most impactful New Year’s Resolution of cooking a new meal a week.
- Extended Time of Prayer — The last requirement of Equipped Disciple is to spend an extended amount of time in prayer.
- The Reason for the Season — Remembering the CHRIST in CHRISTmas.