My name is Kari Berdelle, and I’m a twenty-something living in Dallas, TX. Thanks for checking out my blog, a little berdie! My prayer is that God is glorified through my words and story and that you are challenged and encouraged by what you read.
And here’s a little bit more about me:
- Most importantly, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. I have been set free from my sin and made alive and new in Christ because of his sacrifice on the cross. Praise God! Read more about my story here.
- Although I’m originally from Chicago, my parents and sister currently live in Washington D.C. We are always playing a competitive game of Words with Friends, so they don’t seem so far away.
- Reading is a favorite hobby of mine, so much so that I started a Book Club in 2014 to share my passion with a few close friends. To see what I’ve been reading, see my book list.
- Nothing makes my heart happier than meaningful conversations over a cup of coffee or glass of wine.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I take Pilates at least three days a week and absolutely LOVE it! Some day I even hope to be certified instructor. For all you Dallasites, check out Pilates Methodology if you are looking for a great studio to try.
- After reading this book my junior year of college, I became a pescatarian. Five years and going strong!
- I’m a caffeine junkie.
- I feel God’s presence most when I am outside. If you see me out on the Katy Trail “power walking,” I’m enjoying God’s presence while listening to a podcast and praying.
- TCU FOOTBALL. Enough said.
Thanks for stopping by!
Questions, comments, collaboration ideas? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Logo: Chris Larberg